torsdag, september 29, 2011

Changes

This blog hasn´t been used for tooooo long. Now that my life is about the change drastically I want´t "re-launch" it. It is a good way for to ventilate my thoughts, share ideas, keep friends updated, reflect, promote my new company, etc...
So 2 days ago I got the news that my current employer doesn´t need me anylonger. After 9 months in my current job, they decided to start doing things differently....again.
Since many years now, I feel that I need to start my own company so that I can use my "talent" for developing something I really believe in. While doing my job, I kept on investing in myself by doing courses, staying in touch with people whom I believe know the real truth, working on a real poject during my free-time. I must say that I´m very happy with that now. Some people feel lost when they loose their job, well for me it´s exactly the opposite, I feel free now. Another thing is that some people completely loose their structure while I feel that now I can finally start building my own structure in my life: Starting the day early, doing my yoga and meditation, eat a healthy breakfast, work during the morning hours, have a lunch and rest, work some more in the afternoon and than take time to reflect. I want to start living entirely according the speed of nature, according to the seasons etc.
This week, is probably going to be one of the most important ons ever in my life. At the same time that I want to express my feelings about being free, I want to be humble too. I experience this as a present and I want to treat it carefully. The new life is going to be about organic growth...

1 kommentar:

Abigail sa...

i sådana vackra omgivningar är det svårt att harmonisera med naturen. Fina bilder. Hello Sweden.