lördag, januari 28, 2012

My last day as an employee

Last Thursday was my last day as an employee. Now the time as a businessman will start. Business... strange word for the type of business I will do. I'll have to start meditating about a new word for this.
In these days of change also wording will and has to change.
In the next 10 days I will be preparing for me relaction to Sweden. On February 6/7 I will be driving up north. Sam will be traveling later on by plane and with the dog. What a wonderful thougt that Bazzle finally will be living in the middle of the forests having all the space he ever wanted.
For me too, the new era starts becoming very realistic. The idea that I will be growing my own vegetables, no longer having to go to work, but to live my work, no longer having colleagues but rather people that work with you on the same project, to really start contributing to another world, ... these thougts are very beautiful.
For Stilleben a lot is happening now: I'm having meetings with accountants both in Belgium and in Sweden, presenting the "business" to organizations, the commune, neighbours. One way or the other it feels as if things are coming to me iso the other way around.
Keep reading this blog if you want to be updated on what is happening.

Inga kommentarer: