fredag, januari 03, 2014

Silence, a way of living

Since more then 5 years now, silence has become a part of how I want to live. Not being silent, or not talking or doing things, but more the understanding that Everything develops from silence. To stay connected I have built in some moments/habits throughout the day that remember me of that. I have noticed that when you learn to do that, Life becomes very simple/stable. This has lead to happiness. One of the moments of the day is that I allow the Sunlight to determine the pace. Easy things such as Wake up when the first sign of the next Days are showing or go to bed when the light is disappearing, have made my Life very stable. The interesting thing, besides the positive effect on my happiness-scale, is that I don´t feel that I´m living an "away from the World" kind of Life. I still feel as part of what is happing in this World. It has got nothing to do with being naive or to not care. This is very important I Believe, to stay part of the real Life. During our silent week, we will live together in silence and learn to look at the elements, such as Daylight and try to build them into our lives. So when you return home and when you use the elements to remember you day after day and hour after hour of your nature-state I´m pretty sure that you will become (even more) happy without being disconnected from the real World. More on this on our website. Welcome with your question and suggestions!

1 kommentar:

Darby sa...

The silence of the early morning.. the slow growth of the light, the quiet and the peace.. a very important and intregal part of my days :)