lördag, januari 25, 2014

A major step

Yesterday, January 24 2014, I bought a forest here in Åmot! 1,2 ha, so not a large forest, but large enough to launch a new project. I want to work out the details first before announcing any details, but it will be in the area of ECO-tourism. The plan is to co-operate with a designer from Finland as well as with some innovative small companies.
I´m very much convinced that ECO-tourism, and now I´m not talking about green-marketing-tourism, has a bright future. More and more our guests are visiting us because of what we´re doing here in Åmot: a combination authenic, green and social responsible tourism.
I´ve now been asked to join a lecture in Gothenburg in March to explain what we´re actually doing. I´m ofcourse very glad that people are showing interest, because it´s a dream to not only make a profitable business, but also a business that doesn´t destroy nature or brings down people.
Permaculture has always been a very inpiring model. And allthough I have the feeling that we are still in the very early stages of adopting its principles, the goal is there to implement them step by step.

Inga kommentarer: